Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Huffington Post Comments Commentary Item 3001: ' Michael Richards Opens Up About Laugh Factory Tirade With Seinfeld On 'Comedians In Cars' Finale '

The only people that can forgive Richards are the ones that he aimed his anger at, and from what I heard they accepted a large amount of money from him, so to me that would imply forgiveness. If I were to be so incredibly outraged by the words of someone and really wanted them to be punished and really have to think hard about their actions (which I believe that Richards has) I would refrain from accepting a large cash payout. It would be the principle of the thing I would be more focused on and by accepting money from the offender it would signify the fact that my hurt feelings could be healed by cash.

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs