Saturday, December 25, 2010

'A song by Mike' Rough Draft Video Version




I am proud to present my first new song in quite some time. It is called 'A Song about Mike'. It doesn't really have much to do with the holiday season but I felt creative so I 'bashed it out' - as they say... What the song is about is my preference of Michael Nesmith over John Lennon. Sort of the 'Blatant Phony over the Crypto Phony'....

The following video will be improved upon as time goes by, but I did feel a need to get this out to the public ASAP so I will let this serve as a place holder:

. video

A Song By Mike

by Kurt Weller

You ask some people
what they think

And they'll tell you that
their favorite is John

They'll even ask you
to sing
one of his songs

At karaoke

But I say 'fuck that!'

I ain't gonna sing like that

I'd never sing a song by John

Cause that's not the shit that I like

No that's not the shit that I like

I'll never sing a song by John

I'll only sing a mother fucking song by Mike

In this motherfucking mic with my mic

You'll only hear a motherfucking song by Mike

A motherfucking song by Mike

A motherfucking song by Mike

A motherfucking song by Mike

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs