Saturday, July 03, 2010

That Novel I Started In 1997

Well, I'm proud to say that I put a good two to three hours into revisions this evening. It feels so good and right, as if I have somehow traveled back to that wonderful year when I was able to write like it was my job. I have had to delete so much text but it feels so good because I know that the text I am going to replace it with is going to be so much better. I think it is important that I am working on the original novel. I have had several false starts since I thought I finished it, perhaps the novel was just waiting for this time to come out. It feels so much like it is writing itself. It creeps me out at times....

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs