Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Project :: Brittany

I have begun working on the Project :: Brittany film, based on the Twitter piece of the same name, by recording a rough draft of the basic Film Core.

I will actually shoot the film in higher definition, however these three production stills should give one the idea of what the final Film Core will look like.

I look forward to presenting this short film, my first in several years, it debuts on August 1st at Vimeo.


Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs