Monday, July 12, 2010

The Plaza of the Mind Internet Talk Show Interview with Stefene Russell

Due to extenuating circumstances my interview with Stefene Russell has been postponed. The new date will be posted when we figure out the details. Thanks for your understanding.




I am pleased to announce that Stefene Russell will be appearing on tonight's edition of the PotM Internet Talk Show.

Stefene Russell, actor, poet and author, blew me away when I first saw her in Trent Harris' Plan 10 From Outer Space. In 2007, I found out that Stefenehad done a recording of her poetry entitled Radioactive Cat Radio. In my attempts to track down the record I ended up contacting Stefene and she sent me out a copy of the CD for free! Stefene agreed to an email interview and now she will be appearing on the PotM Internet Talk Show! Please join us:




Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs