Friday, March 12, 2010

'Your Treat Apparel'

I am just getting started with my new shop but this is long-time dream of mine and I have finally found a printer that I feel produces high quality, eco-friendly items. Your Treat Apparel will feature graphic blandishments by Kurt Weller, covering all sorts of exciting topics ranging from the avant garde to the new age to the grotesque.
Stay tuned for more details.

Your Treat Apparel

You can check out the shop at the link above. Be warned, it is still a work in progress!

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs