Sunday, February 08, 2009

Kurt Weller and Greg Lester on the Outer Channel sign!

Greg Lester and I will be commencing the broadcast of our Outer Channel radio show this coming Saturday! We hope that you will catch our pilot episode.

This will fulfill yet another life long dream for me: To be the host of my own radio show in much the same way as Wolfman Jack or Glenn Gould!

Care to participate?

Date / Time: 2/14/2009 8:00 PM Pacific

Call-in Number: (917) 388-4076

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs