Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Game Completion Rate at 18%

Actual In-Game Screenshot

The game has been keeping me busy as of late. I have not, however, forgotten the visitors to the Plaza of the Mind. Let me assure you that this will be well worth the wait.

The plot has been unfolding before my eyes and is filled with characters and locations that will most likely be recognizable to the viewers who have given this Plaza an in-depth examination.

Stay tuned for more info and screenshots!

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs