Monday, August 18, 2008

The Dwellings of the Future will be Made of Snow and Ice



She is going to the beach city. This is the first time he really doubts dating Audrey.

'Iconic face' four piece sectional wall accessory...second edition
- popularly known as 'Edition Red'.

He is enjoying his Christian college friend, flower guy comes in next -
Keeny gets Gulkinson's job - Cole?

I would love to die in snow though I always thought I would die in water.

'Bonnie Hungerford'

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs