Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Culpa Number Four - The Underground Swimming Pool

I met an unconventional beauty at the entrance to the underground swimming pool.

The swimming itself was quite strange: narrow troughs cut into the cement and covered with institutional tile.

I am unsure if I really met an unconventional beauty at the entrance to the pool or somewhere else in the fourth culpa.

Perhaps it is just wishful thinking: perhaps I was actually alone in the underground swimming pool.

The dream agents seem to take on different characteristics more and more often.

I never know what I am going to run into anymore though it almost always feels like something from the distant past of my childhood.

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs