Sunday, January 13, 2008

Plaza of the Mind Interview with Barbara Morgenstern Coming Soon!


I have recently begun work on an interview with musician Barbara Morgenstern, whose video for her song The Operator, I recently posted over at the Outer Channel Archives. I actually had never heard of Ms. Morgenstern until her song was playing while I did some apparel shopping with my wife a couple of weeks ago. The song blew me away and I carefully memorized the main refrain of the song to ensure that I could later find it online.

What I found was an artist who had recorded a number of albums - which I downloaded over at EMUSIC - and a singular voice that seems fresh and yet familiar at the same time.

Ms. Morgenstern was gracious enough to accept an invitation to the Plaza of the Mind.

Please stay tuned!

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs