Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A Note on Image Dimensions


Regular visitors to the Plaza of the Mind will be aware that I use many images for illustrative purposes. I have decided that I want all of my images to be in a new standardized sizing format. I feel that it is important for all of the images to share the exact same dimensions. I am still working out which size and aspect ratio will be the best and the resizing/standardization process will begin soon.

The images will also be corrected and given the 'Official Plate' treatment and hosted at the new Plaza of the Mind Image Conservatory. Let me thank you for your patience in the interim.

Kurt Weller

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs