Saturday, January 26, 2008

Last Night I Dreamed That I Broke My Leg

When I was younger I was prone to impulsive acts.

Running in traffic, acting histrionic, etc. -

Last Night I dreamed that I had broken my leg and that I was hobbling about with crutches.

I was still jumping off of embankments and stuff like that.

It appeared as though I had not learned my lesson.

Those were the sorts of things I would have done during my Youth In Grande Vitesse.

The dream made me somewhat homesick and it also recalled several other dreams that I had several years ago. I wonder if, when I get older, my memories of the dreams will begin to blur into the memories of my waking life in Newtonian Space.

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs