Monday, January 28, 2008

February Has Always Been the Melancholy Month


Seems like the abandonment always occurs in February

if it doesn't come then I know that that is the time in which the roots are developed.


The Great Lakes surrounded me for Twenty Five years and I sometimes wonder if when I left them the protection that they offered faded out slowly.

For the first three years away I felt like my heart was still there.

After five years the final nail had been driven.

And now I am nowhere near the magical clear waters.

And now that life there, and its protections are blurring into the distorted bits of images reserved for my earliest of memories.

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs