Wednesday, December 12, 2007

'Deadline' Bob MASTER of A n n A r b o r 1978 = APPROACH SWEI - REDUX


I'm standing right here people...





















This image is inserted into frame in which the friends are standing outside of the coffee shop. This occurs on page one of the deadline bob story arch.

I have since decided that the first version of the Deadline Bob story was inappropriate for the printed medium. Eventually I would like to see the Deadline Bob story in print form. Deadline bob has a new face and the future narrative may be a bit less user-friendly but I trust you will find it more entertaining. I will continue to alter the existing pages and post notes on the progress here.

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs