Friday, December 21, 2007

10,000 Visits! Can You Believe It?

I just wanted to drop a note of thanks for all 10,000* of you who have visited my Plaza of the Mind. What a great way to start the new year!

I know I have been a tad M.I.A. over the past month but I promise that I will get back to my more frequent schedule of seven-day-a-week outpourings!

Hope to see you all at 20,000!




*The 10,000 count is based on individual IP address hits to this site. Whether or not this represents 10,000 exclusive souls is difficult to ascertain. But I'll take it.

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs