Thursday, November 08, 2007

9452 WORDS

His eyes began to tear up and wiped at them and sat on the toilet. After a long moment he noticed that the tub was becoming dangerously full and ready to overflow at any moment.

He quickly turned off the water and sat back down on the toilet.

A sudden knock at the bathroom door snapped him back into himself and his training took over.

“Hey Stick,” a friendly sounding voice called, “are you going to be long? I have to take a piss.”
“I’m taking a bath,” Stick said cautiously.

“Just my luck!” the voice said, “I guess I’ll just have to piss in a beer bottle again.”

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs