Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I was cute at 19 as well...

A Sexy Symbol for Death and Rebirth

The young lady strapped her assignment to her chest and they thought that it was some sort of bomb.

The police say she is lucky it turned out as well as it did.

This all happened at an airport.
For me the airport as always represented success, so I would never dream of committing hi-jinx there. While at the airport I try to dress to the nines and read books that make me feel as though I am at the cusp.

Star Simpson most likely has a long and fruitful career ahead. I doubt that this story will cause the outrage that the people that reported the story were hoping for. I think they were going for some Jennifer Wilbanks and instead they got Sam Hooks.

Don't know about the Sam Hooks controversy?

My point exactly.

I was cute at 19 as well, I think I remember everything from back then but you can never really know. Did I do something like this as well?

Nothing that made it on the news.

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs