Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Plaza of the Mind Interview Sited [TWICE] in Controversial New Essay!

Bob Dobbs

I was thrilled when I found out that the SubGenius author Modemac sited two of my interviews (POtM Interview with Greg Duffell) and (POtM Interview with Bob Dobbs Part One: The Real Deal) for a new article he has written for his SubGenius High Weirdness site.

Of course, this is a bit bittersweet as I have found himself in bad favor with Ivan Stang's Church of the SubGenius due to my association with Bob Dobbs and the article in question attempts to use my articles as ammunition against Bob Dobbs' sanity [quite unconvincingly I might add].

But, as has been said before, any press is good press, so I'll take this press. And seeing as how I found the link to the article at Bob Dobbs' own Fivebodied it's safe to assume he feels the same way.




...

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs