Saturday, July 28, 2007

West Michigan Youth OutReach Program

West Michigan Youth OutReach Program Meeting Minutes:

Melissa said: The kids these days don't want to listen to anyone tell them about saving money or brushing their teeth!

Guy said: What do kids like these days anyhow?

Melissa said: I could ask my little sister.

Rich said: Don't worry about that - when I was a kid I was into skulls.

Guy said: Do you think kids are still into skulls?

Rich said: Heck yes! All kids are always into skulls!

Melissa said: I think he has a point - though I may hold out and ask my sister.

Guy said: Too late Melissa! Skulls it is!

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs