Saturday, June 02, 2007

Legends of Dean II

I was online at the SuperMart and Dean Bodbeil was bagging groceries. His face looked ashen and his brunette wig was askew. He picked up the phone and made a call. He hung up the phone, apparently quite disappointed. He asked me 'Paper or plastic?' and then he turned and vomited into one of the plastic bags at the end of the conveyor belt.

He looked at me and said 'they wouldn't let me go home, this place sucks.'

He ran off towards the bathroom.

The phone near his register rang.

I picked it up.

'Dean?'

'No,' I said, 'I am a customer, Dean vomited into a bag and ran off to the bathroom.'

'He really needs to go home then.'

'I think so'.

A young lady came and finished checking me out.


...

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs