Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Fan Fiction 0001 - Robert Hartley meets George Jefferson

1951: Operation Hudson Harbor

The United States prepares to establish Nuclear Capability by running several dummy B-29 runs from Okinawa.

E-4 Robert Hartley meets E-2 George Jefferson for the first time on the starboard side of the USS Calvert just as the dummy warhead carrying B-29s zoom over their heads and the Pacific.

Bob: I can't believe it's gone this far.

George: I think we ain't seen nothin' yet.

Bob: The whole idea is rather frightening, I never thought I'd see combat.

George: It'll be alright, I was nervous before my first boxing match but [demonstrates an uppercut and then a right roundhouse] I made it through and now I've actually made good.

Bob: Walther?

George: Feather.

Bob: Name's Bob Hartley.

George: George Jefferson. Good to meet you.

Bob: You married?

George: Nope. You?

Bob: Not yet. I went and saw a fortune teller the other night though and she said 'Seattle'.


Next:

POW Mind Control Experiments







Enter Frank Costanza












...

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs