Monday, May 21, 2007

Top 100 Songs of All Time - Tricky 'For Real'


Some of these people have to life their life
For real
I dont have to, I got a record deal
For real


My buddy ET was the first to tell me about Tricky. The song 'For Real' is Tricky at his coolest. The British accent, the slight lisp, good stuff. Smooth, like Christopher Cross with a frog in his throat or what Michael McDonald would be if he grew up later and British.

I know, I know, what the hell do I know about Tricky? When have I ever mentioned Tricky to anybody ever?

I know, I know, the lettering on the above graphic is sort of lame.

I know, I know, I haven't seen ET in years and he probably doesn't think I'm cool anymore so why am I dropping his name like I'm some sort of hip-hop big shot!


...

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs