Saturday, May 19, 2007

Not In My Neighborhood



Hi Kids - this is Kurt Weller and I just want to tell you that there are better ways to get high than using inhalants. I get myself up high, not smoking weeds or snorting cokes or inhaling spray paints or model glues.

I get high creating content for my Plaza of the Mind!

I have never sniffed model glue. I used to go to a Five and Dime back home with my mother and the old man who ran the place asked me if I was going to inhale my Testors model glue when I purchased it. My mother assured him that I wasn't going to.

I was never a glue or gas huffer.

I am, however, fascinated by glue and gas huffers. I think that that old man at the Five and Dime planted some sort of seed in my head.

No man, my mother would kill me if she caught me huffing that stuff!

I have never sniffed model glue. I never did sniff it. I know what it smells like because I made model kits but I never huffed the stuff.

and again...
No man! I don't need to sniff glue to get high! I can listen to Depeche Mode or make a model kit using Testors glue in the proper fashion!

WHY DO KIDS HAVE TO SNIFF GLUE ANYWAY?


PLEASE DON'T SNIFF GLUE OR HUFF GAS - OKAY KIDS?


...

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs