Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Dennis Wheatley vs. Carter Brown

Dennis Wheatley: I say old chap, Londoners two are we...

Carter Brown: Lurid covers adorn our written words.

Dennis Wheatley: You don't mind if I light my pipe, do you?

Carter Brown: Not if you mind my whetting my whistle.

Dennis Wheatley: A young lady or two may brighten our discussion somewhat.

Carter Brown: Now you're speaking American pops! Take a look behind you.

Dennis Wheatley: I say.

Carter Wheatley enters the room.

Carter Brown: Who the hell is that? He looks just like me!

Dennis Wheatley: My sentiments exactly old boy.

Carter Wheatley: My name is Carter Wheatley, you will both forget me, as well as most readers of this short subject, but I will return in a long-form work and few will remember this, my introduction.

Dennis Wheatley: Rather!

Carter Brown: Carter needs a highball! And fast!

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs