Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bob Dobbs Diary (1935-1998) available at Eep²’s Blog!

Bob Dobbs Diary (1935-1998) available at Eep²’s Blog!

For those of you familiar with the ongoing works of ParamediaEcologist Bob Dobbs, [the subject of my recent Interview 'The Real Deal'] you may find this quite exciting. Eep² wrote, at FiveBodied, that:

I have posted Bob's full diary in chronological order (with a recent update he emailed me) on my blog. I am linking it to Wikipedia for more info about specific people, pop culture references, places, etc. Ideally, it would be nice to have on a wiki--perhaps Wikisource
eventually.

This is quite a large undertaking and I appreciate all of Eep²'s hard work which can be found at Eep²’s Blog.


...

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs