Thursday, March 29, 2007

'S' for Sh-tfoot

In response to my Sunday post asking for the person calling him/herself Sh-tfoot on the Stang-Dobbs controversy to come forward, I was surprised when in-house reporter 'Scoop' VanderDutch sent me the following memo:

So far I have gotten emails and phone calls from SIX people claiming to be Sh-tfoot. Kind of like that movie 'V' for Vendetta ain't it boss? I thought it was gonna be tough finding out who this fruitloop was, now I gotta figure out which fruitloop it ain't! I'm startin' to feel like Woodward or Bernstein (which one was Bob Redford?)! Welcome to Dobbsgate boss!
- Scoop

I guess I'm in this for the long haul whether I like it or not.

...

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs