Saturday, March 03, 2007

The Hermitage



My place is in the Plaza of the Mind.

I get overwhelmed by the freewheeling flow of opinion that the internet provides and so I try to shield myself from it as much as possible, especially all the negativity which at times begins to resemble toilet room scrawl, and think of my haven as a hermit may think of his mountain retreat.

This is an excerpt of one of my letters to the Reverend Ivan Stang. I believe that it best describes my Inner Channel philosophy with an honesty and conciseness I have never before been able to articulate.

I am thankful to have this refuge from where I might survey what is going on in the world yet still be able to control my level of information intake.

I am even more thankful to have visitors come to see me in my hermitage from time to time and hope that they never cease to visit.

...

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs