Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Plaza of the Mind Interview with author Kathryn Harrison Coming Soon!

I am pleased to report that Kathryn Harrison, author of The Seal Wife, The Binding Chair, The Kiss and Exposure recently participated in an interview for the Plaza of the Mind. Though relatively new to her work, Ms. Harrison has left a huge impression on me and I look forward to sharing the answers to the questions I sent her over the past week.

While I work on polishing the rough draft of my interview I encourage those unfamiliar with Ms. Harrison to check out her website . She has a great biography page and several past interviews.

...

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs