Thursday, February 22, 2007

I have stumbled on an Audio Goldmine!


During my upcoming interview with Bob Dobbs {which I am proud to report is coming along quite well}, I was turned on to the works of Dr. Peter Beter [a well-respected Washington, DC attorney, Doctor of Jurisprudence, and expert and consultant in international law, finance, and intelligence, who received much of his information from associates in the CIA and other intelligence groups of other countries who disapproved of many of the things happening or being planned behind the scenes -Robert E. McElwaine {B.S., Physics and Astronomy, UW-EC}]

Dr. Beter recorded a series of audio letters between 1975 and 1982. They are all collected at Dr. Peter David Beter.Com. I downloaded the complete colletion last night and it adds up to over 80 hours of material. I have listened to the first two audio letters and I must say that they enter the ear and roam around the mind's plaza like poetry. Dr. Beter's voice was pleasant yet authoritative and the words he speaks recall the meme of My Youth in Grande Vitesse.

I encourage all of my readers to check out the Audio Letters, and I will be sure to include some insights into Dr. Beter in my upcoming Bob Dobbs interview!

...

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs