Friday, February 23, 2007

Greg Lester's Monthly Story

Greg Lester, my long time friend and colleague has been writing a Story of the Month and has been publishing since late last year at his Pure Agony electronic journal. I have just read Part Four and I thought that the Plaza of the Mind audience would find the story to be quite interesting.I have been reading Mr. Lester's work for the past fifteen years and I have to say that he is achieving higher levels of literary expertise with each piece that he composes. I've always hated that saying 'Do yourself a favor and check it out,' but it is completely fitting in this case. So do yourself a favor!

Greg Lester's Story-of-the-Month:

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs