Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Coming Soon! Plaza of the Mind's Interview with Bob Dobbs!

I am in the process of proof-reading and following up on an interview I conducted with Bob Dobbs [Canadian Media Ecologist, McLuhanite and all around interesting guy!] earlier this week. Bob was good enough to answer many of the questions I have wondered about over the years and I must say that I am thrilled with the answers. The interview will be made available here soon. Please stay tuned!

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs