Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Audio Corner - wxMusik player



Non-Paid Endorsement by Kurt Weller for the wxMusik player

Anyone who knows me knows that for the past eight years I have been looking for an mp3 player that would do away with all of the 'skins', 'buttons' and other such foolishness that have plagued even the best mp3 players since I have been an
aficionado. The closest I came to satisfaction was the newer releases of Winamp with its fullscreen option but even that left me feeling unsatisfied. It was just too overcomplicated for poor old Kurt and not in a way that made me feel important.

Well, I'm here to tell you that I have found the solution to my problem with the wxMusik player.
This player does it all and it does it in a simple window that doesn't look much different than any other browser window on my operating system. It has a database, it renames tags and above all - it plays my music with my simple keyboard commands -
fast and friendly!

Go download yourself the latest version! [windows and linux only - sorry mac]

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs