Thursday, November 30, 2006

Carrot Girl [c. 1990] GRJC - ENG100


verse twelve.

'I eat nothing but carrots, look at the orangish tan tint of my skin, and this strange grayness beneath my fingernails.'

'I don't know - I've never felt better in my life, although I've been slipping lately, my memory - I can't seem to remember the names of actors any longer.'

'Oh, I don't know, about the carrots though - you should try it.'

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs