Saturday, October 21, 2006

A Sore Throat from the Director

A] An image of my sore throat given to me by the director

B] I do not mind the head cold because I do not mind the medicine but the sore throat brings me down...

C] We all like to feel healthy, don't we? Sometimes we must feel sick and I accept that and I feel okay with my sore throat... I will survive.


D] I have been pushing fluids, getting plenty of bed rest and taking vitamins and OTC medications to help me sleep and get through the day in a comfortable manner...

I think of myself as a healthy man, and for that I am thankful. A little sore throat from the director once in a while is the little rain that must sometimes fall.

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs