Thursday, October 12, 2006

Return to the Sundrain... Return to the midwifery's bane...

I find you to be a very attractive man... the kind of man I would have been had I not let myself go... I envied you and yours, your hair and your wardrobe... you were a good looking man and I think I loved you, in the way that I could feel love for another of my own...

Return to the Sundrain... Return to the midwifery's bane...

I await the annointment... I annoint the annointed one with the rose and the thorn...

It is very neat and right... Your presence here, but I must ask you one question...

Mr. Sackrison I presume?

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs