Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Day That Michigan Belonged to El DeBarge

'Hey Abi? You seen that chick that look like a Mon Chi-Chi getting drunk in the McDonald's bathroom last night?'

'No man, I was at Creston at the free DeBarge concert.'

'Really?'

'Yeah man, it rocked, Jamal was there and so was Donald and Cedric.'

'Really?'

'Ask them if you don't believe me.'

'Was Mookie there?'

'Yeah, Mookie was there, Tranh and Slick Eddie was there too.'

'Was Kendra there?'

'Yeah, Kendra was there.'

'She got all wacked out on a microtab last night during detention, I'm surprised she was there.'

'She pulled a Ninked and pulled her pants off at the DeBarge show.'

'I bet I know who wasn't there.'

'You're right, Kurt Weller wasn't there.'

'Bet he wishes he was.'

'He sure do. That show was crush groovin'.'

'Did Donald dance?'

'Donald can dance awesome.'

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs