Friday, September 08, 2006

Update: The Exorcism [from June 2006]


I have been rather disappointed that Bob Larson has chosen not to include a SPIRITUAL FREEDOM CONFERENCE REPORT from his Portland Oregon appearance at the Emabassy Suites Hotel. I had, quite honestly, hoped to insinuate myself into his fold by my presence at the exorcism. Perhaps I will have to stay tuned and wait for his next appearance...


I am not sure exactly what draws me to this gentleman but I am quite glad that he is doing the work that he is doing: providing entertainment value to believers and non-believers alike.

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs