Thursday, August 17, 2006

Rot & Die 1999 Hits The '100 Listen Mark'!

I am pleased to announce that my song Rot & Die 1999, recorded by myself and Greg Lester as MDO By-Product, has hit the 100 Listen Mark at Download.Com. This is a joyous occasion, knowing that over the last couple of months the song has been listened to by at least one hundred people! That makes a hundred more people who have heard my words than had heard them in the last fifteen years!

I consider this a personal best. I would like to thank Mr. Greg Lester for helping to make this possible by lending the song his incredible vocal talents, taking my words and making them resonate far better than I ever could have.


I would also like to thank John Kaczanowski who tinkled the ivories on Rot & Die [Live] back in 1991. Plans are in the works for that version to be released quite soon!

I would also like to thank the MDO By-Product fans who have supported us over the years:

Rich Plummer
Chad Sackrison

And to all of our future fans, I would like to thank you in advance.

Thank You!


Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs