Thursday, August 31, 2006

New Lifestyle Decision - Number 0001


I am quite close to implementing a day dream into my standard mode of operation. I will no longer travel more than twenty five miles away from my home without securing overnight accomodations. When I get my oil changed, I drive to the dealership and I need to wait usually two to three hours for the change, the inspection etc. There is a motel next to the dealership and I have always told myself that one day I am going to check in and stay there the whole day, have dinner, watch television while I am waiting for my car to be finished.


I do not enjoy traveling without a base of operation. I feel that if I could slow down my existence in this way that it could do nothing but help me. I have endured much stress and anxiety as of late and I require accomodations. I need rest.

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs