Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Comedy


I began work on my comedy recording this morning. Fifteen minutes of material with three pretty solid bits:

Assumptions
Grades
Pluto

I do not feel confident enough yet to release this recording on a wide scale but I have let a few select colleagues give it a listen and the results have been mostly positive. I hope to continue working on the material until I have a solid comedy album [32 minutes - 16 per viritual side]. Until then, I will make posts with short material lists like the one above. Thank you in advance for your support.

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs