Friday, July 07, 2006

Unexpected Inspiration In China Town

February 18th, 200x... I found myself in China Town once more...

I came to have a good time with friend Kacz, and I did, but the images of cruelty made me stop and think, if even for just a moment...

It was interesting and inspiring to see people protesting who you would not usually associate with the act of protesting...

Their faces were so pleasant and they were so friendly, reaching out to us as though they would be willing to accept our help were we to simply offer...

But we knew that we couldn't. We didn't understand the issues, we respected them and their battle, but knew that they could take care of things on their own.


Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs