Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Telepathic Motion Picture of THE LOST TRIBES

According to a newly established personal weblog, it appears that David Blair is finally ready to release his Telepathic Motion Picture Of The Lost Tribes. I am giddy at this news. I have been waiting for this film to be finished since the late nineties when I first discovered Mr. Blair's film Wax:Or The Discovery of Television Among The Bees. I have often told anyone who has asked that Wax is my favorite film. And I have said this for several reasons. I feel that Wax is perhaps one of the most important films I have ever seen, mostly because it was created by a very small crew for very little money and without much action. Secondly, Wax had done away with much of the normal narrative structure of most films, and inspired me to begin thinking about film and possible ways to capture ideas that had before seemed impossible. The film resembled a documentary for the first few minutes and then spiralled out of control into a truly mind boggling story of telepathy and conspiracy. The new film promises to out-do Wax. I cannot wait to send Mr. Blair my money for a copy of his new film!

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs