Thursday, July 06, 2006

Happy Birthday To Friend Greg Lester

I would like to take this moment to wish my colleague Greg Lester a Happy Birthday. Greg and I have been creating music, images and words together now for fifteen years even though we have always had at least a thousand or so miles between us.

For Greg and anyone else out there who would like to celebrate his birthday here is one of my old images, brought up from the archives [specifically the comic strip 'Gregory Meets Bob VanderDutch']: cleansed and colored for your enjoyment from the original master plate:

Happy Birthday Greg!

[If anyone is seriously interested in constructing a Gregory Anorexia 'Walking Puppet' Concentration Aid, please e-mail me and I will send you a hi-resolution bitmap of the above image enabling the creation of a more high quality GA'WP'CA.]

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs