Monday, June 26, 2006

A copy of my e-mail to Pana-Wave Laboratory

The simplified English text:

Hello,my name is Kurt, I live in America and I would like to find out more information about your organization. I have been quite interested in perhaps helping you establish an outreach program here. I am unsure if that would be to your liking but would like to hear more from you. thank you for your time.

Translated into Japanese with Google Language Tools [English to Japanese Beta]:

こんにちは、 私の名前は私がアメリカに住んでいる私はあなたの構成についてのより多くの情報を調べることを望むKurtであり。 私は多分助けることにかなり興味があるここに確立するずっと先まで達プログラムを。 私はそれがあなたの好みにあったらが、あなたからの多くを聞くことを望む不確実。 あなたの時間の間ありがとう。

I have found that the Google Language Tools have been quite amazing in helping to navigate the complex Pana-Wave sight, and suggest using them, typing in the Pana-Wave URL and letting the computer create a rough translation. It is exciting and fun!

Twitter

What People Are Saying About the Plaza of the Mind



...[Plaza of the Mind] impressed me in its magnificent weirdness...this sorta je ne sais quoi that you find in interesting art... ...I mean that purely as a compliment!

Stefene Russell

Plaza of the Mind is a clinamen away from the holeopathic replay by the Android Meme of the old perceptual agon of electrically-programmed youth confronting the Gutenbergian Establishment. Irresistible Force meets Immovable Object.

Bob Dobbs